Sunday, April 4, 2021

Whoops

 I was flat called out the other day by a friend. "Why haven't you been blogging?" She asked. I laughed, she laughed, then we both stopped and she said, "So?" Honestly, I'm a lazy POS. I keep telling myself to grind and get it done - there's no other way I'm going to be famous! But DAYUM, it's hard to get to it after a day of work where I feel drained as hell. 

So here I am, back at it tonight. Happy Easter, if that's your thing. I think Passover is going on too. Whatever you celebrate, happy day!

I've been brainstorming things for a few weeks. Things for my future and growing an online presence. I thought of a really good (maybe) idea before coming on to blog. What if I started a weekly video series called "Shannon Tries New Things"? I have some ideas of what I can do for a few weeks until I hopefully gain some viewers to suggest new stuff. Nothing too wild or gross, normal things - skills, arts and crafts, make-up/hair, foods - whatever! It could be entertaining for people to watch, right? I guess we can wait and see how it pans out. 


I didn't come on here with much of a plan for tonight. I hoped something would happen when I started typing, but nothing really flowed out of me tonight. Not that things usually do - unless you ask my boyfriend then I'm sure he would say farts do - but it was wishful thinking that something interesting would happen when I started pressing these dang keys. Star Wars music started playing so that is always a plus. I hope the next addition to my blog will be better. Someone comment and interact with me, please.


Any kind stranger want to pay off my student loans?

No comments:

Post a Comment