Thursday, March 4, 2021

Redirecting My Life...Maybe

Here I am. A 28-year-old New Jersey native trying to take a chance on myself and spend $48 to start a blog that could possibly make my future better.

C A R D  D E C L I N E D

I forgot that I set a bill to be taken from my account on the due date and not the day of sending the payment. When I thought my bank account looked fluffed, I should have known it was wrong. Rookie mistake? Probably. Did it make me depressed that this is my life? Definitely! It feels like that should not be happening at this age, but it does – not the card declined, but the depression because of money and the gigantic foreboding bills. I must budget better, especially with the insane amount I pay to student loans per month. It is getting incredibly difficult to see a real future with this hindrance. Imagine being 28 and having a net worth of -$150K and for what? Two degrees that mean nothing to the job market. Two degrees and still only making $32K per year. Dreams went out the window a long time ago.

So, Blogger. It is me and you. We are going to work hard and get a following, gain loyal readers, give the people entertainment, and write at least three times a week. I tried taking a chance and the world said, “NO,” in bold font. No chances for me, but back to the grind of Blogger.

From my past blog entries, you can see my mind is all over the place. It will continue to be like that. My posts will have no cohesive theme besides a GIF in every post and the shining gem that is Yingst writing. You will not see award-winning writing here, but you will be entertained. I will be posting an ongoing fanfiction once a week or so along with whatever is on my mind. Maybe some posts for products I find out-of-the-park amazing or ones that are so, so terrible it is not even fathomable.

 

Vader and Palpatine, the sith cats, say hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment